Roll Deep & Kano on Seclusiasis Radio Tonite

dev79

Roll Deep & Kano on Seclusiasis Radio MP3 Now Up

Sunday August 14th 11PM-1AM EST
Stay Home with Seclusiasis Radio

Hosted by Dev79 & Starkey
Special Exclusive Interviews & Freestyles with Roll Deep and Kano,
recorded live at their first NYC's appearances!!!

Grime, Hip Hop, Electronics & More

High or Low band streams: www.RadioVolta.org
part of the Philadelphia Independent Media Center

Seclusiasis Radio - Every 2nd Sunday

more info: www.seclusiasis.com

Last edited:

dev79

the show is now online as a downloadable mp3, you can cop it at www.seclusiasis.com - the radio section past shows. theres some pictures of the interviews in the news section too...

check it out it's pretty hot n shit...

more grime radio and pics at slitjockey.com too

dev79

boy better know said:
thanks

BTW, what kind of T shirt is Scratchy wearing there? What is that on the front of it? It's nice.

its a nike shirt...most of them were wearin nike gear...maybe they're sponsored?

zhao

there are no accidents
what up Dev. Leo here. remember the kind of bummer show in LA we played a few years back? haha... you and your GF crashed at my place? I did review your EP for that magazine in the end. good to see you here!

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
This is absolutely great. Worth it alone for Kano and Ghetto over the Fire Hydrant rhythm. Yes Kano and Ghetto over Fire Hydrant! It's absolutely murky.

dev79

confucius said:
what up Dev. Leo here. remember the kind of bummer show in LA we played a few years back? haha... you and your GF crashed at my place? I did review your EP for that magazine in the end. good to see you here!

oh shittttt...leo what up? what magazine was that again?

and glad u dug the show derek, that kano/ghetto freestyle is fucking hot, def. another freestyle from them, as well as scratchy and trim coming on next month's show.