Catch Distinction @ The Following Places...

DJ-Distinction

Distinction Forth Coming DJ Bookings >
Grime/Dubstep/Filth/Muck/Puke/Dirt/Sick Shizzle >

>>>

Thursday 8th September - Oldskool UKG @ The Faversham, Leeds

Tuesday 20th September – Our Thing @ The Wire Club, Leeds (DJ Mak 10 & MC Purple)

Thursday 29th September - Valve Sound System @ Stylus, Leeds Uni (Dillinja, Lemon D, Marky, Andy C, Friction, Randall, Kenny ken, Jumping Jack Frost, Skibadee, Dynamite, Ragga Twins + More)

Friday 14th October – Sub Dub Inc. @ West Indian Centre, Leeds (Hazard, Hype, G-Dub, Remarc, Flight, Vex’D, X-Man, Juiceman + More)

Wednesday 26th October - Central Beatz @ Mine, Leeds Uni

Monday 31st October – Hybrid @ The Faversham, Leeds

Friday 4th November – Sub Dub Inc @ West Indian Centre, Leeds

Saturday 19th November – Sub Dub @ West Indian Centre, Leeds (Digital Mystikz + More TBC)

Wednesday 23rd November - Central Beatz @ Mine, Leeds Uni

<<<

One Toke Over The Line @ Venue TBC (Edinburgh) - Date TBC

Paradigm @ Venue TBC (Canada) - Date TBC

Also other possible bookings currently pending.

>>>

For any info regarding myself please contact the following email address:

dj_distinction@hotmail.com

Massive shout to all promoters and everyone else that is showing support towards me and the music I play you know exactly who you are and your time is very much appreciated. Big up everyone who hasn’t dismissed me for pushing something a bit different and something I firmly believe in. Respect.

Hope to see some of you people down at these events!!! There isn’t any excuse for missing one of those dates there must be at least one you can make it to!

Peace.

Last edited:

ambrose

wtf mac 10 at the wire club? whats that night, our thing all about then? grime on the regs?

u got the sub dub residency then? is that in the back room with all the flouro shit

DJ-Distinction

ambrose said:
wtf mac 10 at the wire club? whats that night, our thing all about then? grime on the regs?

u got the sub dub residency then? is that in the back room with all the flouro shit

Yes mate I have spoke with both Mac 10 and Purple and both are 110% confirmed. It will be a regular fixture if everything goes well which Im pretty confident about as the promoter has worked hard at this.

Im not a resident at Sub Dub as yet. Simon has taken me on to see what I can do and how the music goes down so I need people to come down and represent hard!

Like I said there must be a date there where you are available so no excuses!

Respect !

Noah Baby Food

Alright folks. Big up Distinction!

Just a lil' amendment:

Our Thing is at the Wire Club, Call Lane, Leeds, on TUESDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER . I'm promoting that shizzle myself.

Mac 10
Purple
man like Distinction
and myself spinning a few

It's hopefully the first of many - we are going to work like dogs to make this big. This is an early warning - flyers and posters will be about next week and I'll be sure to post up here and let y'all know.

Any queries then drop me a mail/PM.

Props,

Noah
(Yes Boss, -ex Baby Food)

ambrose

hey noah what times is it running, if i can make it i will have to get the last train back to sheff by then,. im moving in 2 weeks.

ThinKing

Ah big up Distinx, good to see you're holding it down oop North. Gonna have to see about gettin you down to Bristal for a nite.

Noah Baby Food

Props for the interest everyone...flyers will be around very soon...

The night at Wire's (20th Sep) running from 10 - 2.30...Mac 10 headlining so will be around midnight I'd have thought...tickets will be available from ticketweb and Pusher Records at the Corn Exchange in Leeds (also has up to the minute grime vinyl, mix CDs and DVDs...and is starting an open mic session on Sundays). But like I say, shall post here and let everyone know. big up!

DJL

i'm joking
This sounds big, Mac 10 is moving forward. Soon as I get to university in September I'm getting on putting some decent nights on.

DJ-Distinction

20th is almost upon is! See you all down there!

FAO THinking: yeh man I would be well up for playin Bristol, I have heard big things from people about the vibe there. Would like to experience it for myself most deffo!

ambrose

i should be reaching this. anyone driving back to sheffield? otherwise i will have to do the harsh stay over thing i guess.....ill see how knackered i am by then but it looks awesome...