mark ames savages klosterman!!! -- Part 2!!!

dominic

Beast of Burden
to my knowledge, i've never read a single word written by klosterman, so i can't really say whether he deserves this treatment or not

let's just say that i thrill at the sight of this kind of cruelty

(must be the roman blood oozing through my veins)

dominic

Beast of Burden
don't think he's asking to be taken "seriously" as a person

nor does the fact that's he obviously "maladjusted" and unable to "flourish" in american society (such that he fled to moscow) detract from his argument -- i.e., he makes klosterman a figurehead for all that is loathesome about modern-day america -- and he selects klosterman for this role based upon klosterman's writings, which, again, i'm unfamiliar with

but why should mark ames's trivial pursuits in russia make his attack on klosterman invalid?

(and yeah, i read a couple years back when he last attacked klosterman in print, that he had written some bizarre stuff about russian prostitutes or something)

mark ames could spend all this time begging for food and dimes and quarters on the street -- how does this bear on the validity of his attack?

klosterman's a relative big shot whose writings, apparently, are widely read -- i.e., on top of best-seller lists -- therefore, he's a legitimate target if he stands for the wrong things