Architecture in Helsinki, anyone?

oli

theyre the best

yeah theyre the best thing to come out of australia since nick cave
saw them live in london at the purple turtle and they were so great. finished with a cover of love is the drug...

tryptych

waiting for a time
Yes i know you like them oliver... I was wondering if anyone else had heard of them.

(not that your opinion doesn't count ;))

Buick6

too punk to drunk
post Belle&Sebastian-Sarah-Records twee-core neo-electronica collective-twaddle.

Pretty cool with the Sigur Ros set.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzZZZzz

tryptych

waiting for a time
^ Funny, I don't think they sound anything like B&S or Sigur Ros. Nor are they that twee...

Although I've only listened to their album a couple of times.

Loki

Buick6 said:
post Belle&Sebastian-Sarah-Records twee-core neo-electronica collective-twaddle.

Pretty cool with the Sigur Ros set.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzZZZzz

Sort of agree with all this but with a positive slant...

AIH (as they're never known) sound exactly like a mid-period Sarah Records band with stirred in electronics and added imagination (I'm suggesting this as a good thing: keep with me, here...)

And the Sigur Ros slight is correctly appended by an onamatopoeic (sp?) buzz... the Sigur Ros backlash is rather dull isn't it? I mean, next they'll be criticising them for writing tunes...

Melchior

Taking History Too Far
I sort of feel the same way as Buick6 I'm afraid. I'm just not interested. I live about 5 minutes from the Corner Hotel where they must have played around 5 times since I've lived in Melbourne, and I've never seen them.

jwd

Buick6 on the money *yet again*. The Drones. Fantastic. Just signed to ATP/R I do believe...