Skrewfacesound - Pop Dung (downloadable mix)

gabriel

The Heatwave
why is it called skrewface sound? and why is your mix called pop dung? is it that bad?! odd decisions!

apart from that, sounds interesting, will download when at home...

clappa

Aka Skrewface
xiquet said:
why is it called skrewface sound? and why is your mix called pop dung? is it that bad?! odd decisions!

apart from that, sounds interesting, will download when at home...

1. I have a website called Skrewfacesound.com
2. It's called Pop Dung for various reasons, I have been procrastinating on it for several months and Macka Diamond was suppose to make me a special where she was "dissing the other sound" implying they would Pop Dung against me on a possible clash.

Enjoy it by the way, the tracklisting may change depending on the feedback.

stelfox

Beast of Burden
i'll check this out when i get home.
the move riddim is pretty great, but if this doesn't have kartel and flava unit's version, you need to go back and start again - bad tune!
nice site, too.

Last edited:

clappa

Aka Skrewface
I do have it, but theres too many tunes and very little time on a 80min CD-R ;) , plus I just got like 3 new riddims in the mail straight from JA.

D

droid

The mix sounds great at a glance. Solid mixing etc... But was it really necessary to start with that cut on the applause?

Apart from being a bit crap - Its one of the most homphobic tunes Ive ever heard... :confused:

"I love this AK /To spray on all gays/Including Outrage/whose fighting all our Djs/Gunshots for all you faggots/I really hate you maggots...."

Lovely stuff. :(

Not too keen on that crazy frog tune either! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

gabriel

The Heatwave
droid said:
The mix sounds great at a glance. Solid mixing etc... But was it really necessary to start with that cut on the applause?

yeah probably necessary to reinforce the screwface vibe ;)

jk_gabba

gabba survivor
Nice Mix, but get rid of the crazy frog, its right at the start and nearly made me skip the whole thing, played out...

clappa

Aka Skrewface
droid said:
"I love this AK /To spray on all gays/Including Outrage/whose fighting all our Djs/Gunshots for all you faggots/I really hate you maggots...."

The main reason I did include that song is for the humour of it (no, its NOT giving me the giggles killing real people but that doesnt keep all of us to travel from and to the US. The mix is the topic not homophobic songs from Jamaica so please let us stay in topic), secondly the duo behind it has been making mock as their trademark. Last seen http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/20050720/ent/ent1.html :eek:

D

droid

clappa said:
droid said:

The main reason I did include that song is for the humour of it (no, its NOT giving me the giggles killing real people but that doesnt keep all of us to travel from and to the US. The mix is the topic not homophobic songs from Jamaica so please let us stay in topic), secondly the duo behind it has been making mock as their trademark. Last seen http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/20050720/ent/ent1.html :eek:

Oh I see - its a joke.

Thats absolutely hilarious stuff. :(

BTW - If you dont want comments to stray off your mix and onto 'homophobic songs from Jamaica' then you might want to stop opening your mixes with particularly bigoted examples of that genre...

Just a thought.

john eden

male pale and stale
clappa said:
no, its NOT giving me the giggles killing real people but that doesnt keep all of us to travel from and to the US.

I don't understand this bit. :confused:

clappa said:
The mix is the topic not homophobic songs from Jamaica so please let us stay in topic

LOL - it's a discussion forum, people talk about what they want, innit.

Anyway - looking forward to hearing this tonight, notwithstanding Droid's points.

D

droid

john eden said:
Anyway - looking forward to hearing this tonight, notwithstanding Droid's points.

Big up! The rest of it looks great.

Im not too enamoured with dancehall these days, but its always great to hear a selection of fresh cuts...

clappa

Aka Skrewface
droid said:
Oh I see - its a joke.

Thats absolutely hilarious stuff. :(

BTW - If you dont want comments to stray off your mix and onto 'homophobic songs from Jamaica' then you might want to stop opening your mixes with particularly bigoted examples of that genre...

Just a thought.

Point taken

zhao

there are no accidents
yeah us Mac users wanna hate on some batty-men and niggers and spics and chinks and honky-ass motherfuckers too! :D

D

droid

clappa said:
Yes I will arrange an mp3 file in a bit, sorry.

I converted it to a 160kbps mp3 last night. If ya want i could upload it to a yousendit server and save you the hassle?

Mac users can get winows media player for OSX here

stelfox

Beast of Burden
if you've got os x just download windows media player for osx... bob's yer uncle.
i liked this from a technical point of view (it's better than my mixes - was it done digitally or with cdjs?) but the homophobia really pissed me off and i won't be rushing back to it.