brand new mix..

Kuma

The Konspirator
Kuma: Electricity Has Made Angels Of All Our Words

Jared Louche- Binary Stream
Bark Psychosis- Rose
Brian Eno and Robert Fripp- An Ending (Ascent)
David Sylvian- A Fire In The Forest
Quadra- The Story So Far
Kode 9- Sign Of the Dub
Submerged- the Girl With The Sun In Her Eyes
Kazuki Tomokawa- ?
Willian Basinski- Disintigration Loop 2.1
Al Green- How Can You Mend A Broken Heart (Swishahouse chopped and screwed mix)
Deadbeat- Slow Rot To Rhetoric
Fennesz- Rivers Of Sand
Wasteland- In Your Sleep
Still- Futility
Sixtoo ft Damo Suzuki- Storm Clouds and Silver Linings
Stars Of The Lid- Even If You're Never Awake
Lusine- Payne's Grey
Boom Bip- The Matter Of Our Discussion
Ricardo Villalobos- Dexter
The Silverman- Silvermandala III
Talk Talk- Wealth

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=253VAYW8

Trying out a brand new file sharing system as opposed to using yousendit so let me know if there are any issues. It'll ask you to wait 45 secs and then an ad will pop up. Close the ad because it's hiding the d/l link from your view.

robin

looks good,i tried to download it in mozilla and it just went to a blank web page
i opened internet explorer and tried in that but it said "too many downloads from this ip address" or something
any ideas?

Kuma

The Konspirator
may well just have been a server issue. I'm using Firefox and it works just fine.

Wait the 45 secs it asks and then delete the pop up ad that's covering the d/l link. If that works, you click on the download here button and a save as box should pop up..

But i'm guesisng you've done that so i'll blame the file host. try again and if it dont work i'll see what else i can do to sort you out.

DigitalDjigit

Honky Tonk Woman
rapidshare.de is a good place to try too. you also have to wait and there's a 30 megabyte an hour download limit but there are no ads.

Canada J Soup

Monkey Man
I've had difficulty downloading stuff from Rapidshare when using a Mac (in both Safari and Firefox)....what's most frustrating is when a download doesn't start but the site tells you that you've reached your limit and need to wait an hour before trying again. I generally give up at that point.

Kuma

The Konspirator
DigitalDjigit said:
rapidshare.de is a good place to try too. you also have to wait and there's a 30 megabyte an hour download limit but there are no ads.

Rapidshare has a 50 meg filesize limit i believe..
megaupload and yousendit are the only ones so far i've found that alow over 100 meg. sacrifice a touch in download speed but ah well..

dHarry

download failed... looks like an interesting mix too, and a nice change from gr**e mixes ;)