cham.jpg

chamillionaire

hawk.jpg

hawk

keke.jpg

lil keke

stickhorse.jpg

stickhorse records

just a little taster of the shots i got in h-town. the full story and a lot more pictures will be in the issue of i-D that's coming out next week.
here's the listing for the resonance show i'm doing at 7pm on monday.
tune in if you can - it would be good to know you folks are listening.
jim daze is my engineer, too, so you'll be supporting both of us and even if you think i'm rubbish, jim backhouse is on when i finish.
i will also do pirate radio shouts to my crew if u text me!!!

Last edited:

Eric

Mr Moraigero
hope you mp3 this up. i'm going to be away from the computer next week but I would love to hear the show, bring me back to texas like the photos. seeing those live oaks in the background made me homesick. anyway this week is vacation time---going to okinawa, where we will have a giant typhoon instead of lovely beaches, apparently.

and shout me out on the show mayne!! (since I'll be offline I am preordering ... :))

polystyle

Texas calling

Looks good Stelf
And glad you got into Houston before the hurricane got into N Orleans ...
Look forward to the issue ...
Cheers

stelfox

Beast of Burden
Forgive me for such flagrant self-promotion again, but the show is on tonight, 7pm UK time, on Resonance FM. You'll get to hear some interview tapes of Bun B and Chamillionaire, recorded when I was in Houston, a live chat with Matt Sonzala, occasional Dissensus poster and author of the great houstonsoreal blog, and with a bit of luck we'll also have original Screwed Up Click members Hawk and Lil Keke on the phone, too. I'll try to MP3 it, but it'll be good to listen in real-time!

Last edited:

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
I'm going to try and listen to it live, but will have to leave work about 7.10. Might that make your live-stream statistics look a bit bad, if I listen for ten minutes and then sod off? "That bloke didn't like Stelfox's show"

S

simon silverdollar

shit i won't be able to listen to it tonight - could someone record it as an mp3 somehow?

best of luck with it, dave.