Sexy Scribes?

Woebot

not only is she is an authority on grime...

well i'll probably get flamed for this, but have a peak at chantelle fiddy's blog (via blissblog)! no wonder she's got all those MCs wrapped round her finger. (wipes steam from monocle) "i say, quite a writer"

craner

Beast of Burden
Cristina Odone is a fox. I know this because I've met her. When she calls you darling, your toes curl.

To extend the remit, I was once taught by the famous art critic Griselda Pollak, who had great charisma, and I adored her.

Every right thinking person wishes they'd slept with Anais Nin, right? And Mina Loy.

stevienixed

i suffer rock
WOEBOT said:
well i'll probably get flamed for this, but have a peak at chantelle fiddy's blog (via blissblog)! no wonder she's got all those MCs wrapped round her finger. (wipes steam from monocle) "i say, quite a writer"

i was especially jealous of the picture with lady sov. two *hotties* i would like to... never mind. just kidding, i never fancy writers (nor musicians).

h-crimm

yukio mishima... for confessions of a mask + the abortive coup => acts make him hot and writing about s&m in the 1940s... not that i'm into that :p

genet is sexy because he never seems to believe straight people exist - see the thief's journal - no-one can resist him!

the writer of sarashina-nikki for writing an auto biography and missing out her husband (theres a vague reference to some inlaw...) missing out her name, missing out any action.

maybe these people arnt sexy but beguiling and intellectually beautiful to me... in an authour is that the same thing?

Backjob

*swoon*

photogallery_001.jpg

jenks

thread death
glad she has grown her hair, saw a pic of her when she had it all cut off - huge ears!!!! (my wife and i aghast at her transformation)
i once saw Zadie Smith in restaurant - and heard her on the radio last week- i must admit to being moved uncommonly by her (bit young for me though)

Tweak Head

Didn't Zadie Smith get a bit of a makeover after her first book came out? After a particular point she looked kinda more glamorous.