Plasticman & Vex'd in Philly 10/12 !!!

dev79

sorry to offer up this bit of "grime spam" but this night is gonna be sick and a rare thing for these parts...and we're real excited to be putting it on...if you're in the area, this is a rare performance not be missed...don't sleep people, support grime events in the u.s. so they can keep happening!

--
Seclusiasis, Slit Jockey Records, & Vice Present
"Get IN" - Philly's Only Grime Party

Wednesday October 12th 10pm-2am

Two of London's top grime & dubstep
DJ/Producers on their first U.S. tour:

Plasticman (Rephlex, Terrorhythm) UK
Vex'd (Planet-Mu, Subtext) UK

Plus Residents Dev79 & Starkey (Slit Jockey)

Grime. Dubstep. HipHop. Ghettotech.

$3 entry / 21+ only / drink specials
Get IN - Every 2nd Wednesday

Silk City - 5th & Spring Garden Sts. Philly
www.seclusiasis.com
www.slitjockey.com
www.viceland.com

its time to wildout.

Last edited:

machine hugger

(())(())((+))(())(())
yeah it's great news and we are ALL excited. Though you might remember that Plasticman came out to the U.S. quite awhile ago with the Rephlex supported crew when Chris Plastic tagged with Mark One. That was the absolute terror! San Francisco got dicked only because Plasticman only played for like 15 minutes before the club shut down. Fucks! I should revive the ILM post. Yes my man, it will be BIG.

+Joe will be in SF 2 weeks later at Grime City on Oct. 28th.

dev79

2 daysssss away!!

getIN_oct05web.jpg

Canada J Soup

Monkey Man
Plasticman and Vex'd fucking killed it in NYC tonight...both were excellent, but I think Vex'd in particular hit the spot with the NYC crowd. Really feeling like Dubstep is going to be making some major waves here over the next year (Grime just doesn't seem to do it for a lot of the people that show up at these events here).

Dubquixote

Submariner
Agreed. This event was pure fire. Both Vex'd and Plastic threw down and NYC showed its appreciation. Respect is also due to Spinoza and the Bunker crew for a consistently solid party.

I'm also getting the feeling that dubstep is starting to get people's attention here. Look out for another major dubstep event happening here in November with top shelf talent coming from out of town. Announcement coming very soon...