rupture's post election mix - download

nomos

Administrator
Hello Darkness - 4 more years

Holy cats! This is fantastic. Favourite parts so far: Beyonce's "Baby Boy" ("i think about you all the time/i see you in my dreams) mashed into a Soundmurderer/Scud(?) rinse out. + the screaming. The Forward Riddim. The creepy appropriateness of Armagideon Time.

Total madness. More power to the Rupture.

Last edited:

wonk_vitesse

radio eros
having organised that whole w/e I think a little link to the show it was part of would be beneficial>
RedZeroRadio
Rupture's set was 1 hour out of a whole host of mixes over 2nights.

RedZeroRadio will return in the new year. Check listings for details.
Resonance104.4FM

PS you cleared this with Rupture????

gdw

yeah course - tom at musicalbear did. big up yourself for organising it. did you only plan it after the great satan got back in or was it going to happen regardless?

C

captain easychord

this mix is very big!!!

rupture showing love for the nu skool d n' b! (dillinjah remix of lucky star etc.)

wonk_vitesse

radio eros
another mix

RedZeroRadio mix

Well there's far too many mixes out there but here's another mix from the RedZeroRadio sessions.

A kind of compliment to Rupture's election beatz. Track listing? well we're favouring a 'why' rather than a 'what' approach here.

Last edited:

evergreen

what a virtuoso. he's really mastering the art of the jarring transition isn't he? /rupture mixes always make me want to go out and buy 10 random records and try to put them together.

nick.K

gabba survivor
i've been listening to this mix since this thread started, it great, although I'm not enjoying it as much as the first rupture mix i heard. It's made me think that I'm always frustrated how it doesn't fit into my lifestyle : i can't play this stuff to my friends much, I lose the feelin for it when I hear it in a club for over an hour, i love it on headphones, when I'm cycling, driving or banging around the house on own, but seems a shame I don't get to share it.

john eden

male pale and stale
I've just got around to checking this out right now and it's great stuff - thanks for making it available. The Cutty Ranks bit is amazing...