hotflush recordings

appleblim

easy gang!

i was wonderin if any of you had checked out this outstanding label?

anyone who's been following the fwd>> sound will no doubts have heard something from it....from DJ Distance's classic 'nomad' to SLT mob's killer 'guts and bones'....go to www.hotflushrecordings.com and check out all the soundclips.....

'knowledge' by toasty 'kills every rave, standard' as plasticman put it! its gettin dropped by everyone from Geeneus to Plastic....be interested to hear what u guys think of what is gonna be my single of the year (i think!)..

hey, another thing....maybe one for woebot as i know u dig for want of a better word 'world' music (ugh sorry)....'nomad' by distance uses an instrument, not sure what it is....mebbe u can help...also i think its a really wicked use of an 'ethnic' (again sorry) instrument in a modern setting without it sounding like crappy Big Chill panpipe type BS.......thoughts anyone?

originaldrum

from start till done
its a sample from a sepultura track so i would guess it would be that south american instrument which kind of looks like bow (as in arrow) or something of the like

Karl Kraft

Yeah ust got Hotflush 6 last two weeks back. Like Sun (b side of knowlege) is like a massive sublime panorama over a whole section of the hardcore contuum. Check out, also by Toasty, Lickable and Guesswork (which is like ghosts of hardcore/ early jungle). The Toasty stuff is all brilliant.