dubstep allstars vol 2

appleblim

alright gang would love to hear peeps thoughts on this release, gonna be in my top ten of the year no doubt....

for the price of a one-sided jon e cash 12" u are treated to 6 classics of the dubstep scene....check it out at www.dubplate.net in the dubplate or shop section, should be links in both of those....

i remember woebot posting aages ago that he wasn't into el-b, and to be honest whilst he's acknowledged as a founding father of the dubstep scene i have never been truly blown away...however 'amazon' featured on the Classics of the Old 12" is killer....love to know what u think.....its been floating around for aaaages, thought it's never see the light...it was one of the highlights of Hatcha's Dubstep Allstars vol 1 mix cd.....

ALL the tunes for me are classics.....D1's creepy, murky, but electrifying 'crackbong'...Geeneus' long lost 'congo'......go and check em!

Woebot

appleblim said:
i remember woebot posting aages ago that he wasn't into el-b, and to be honest whilst he's acknowledged as a founding father of the dubstep scene i have never been truly blown away...
yeah, but the weird thing is (and correct me if i'm wrong) he was behind quite a few of those groove chronicles classics like "stone cold". but for def, those later locked on twelves he did were pretty dull...