seriously where are you guys getting ur grime?

toasted

2 shit run the road compilations, radio shows which are mostly instrumentals, record shops selling mostly instrumentals, logan's shows all right but he comes across as a bit of a tosser and i can't really respect any dj who's first record was re-rewind

is there a site selling grime mp3s? where can i get my mits on new tunes?

S

simon silverdollar

the first 45 minutes of pirate shows are usually mixes of vocal grime. that's where i get to hear most of it.

manic fm is a good internet grime radio station that has lots of sets to download.
also try the eskibeat.co.uk website

S

simon silverdollar

also, there's loads of mixtapes out at the moment- more than anyone could listen to. check out the street anthems ones, aim high, logan's mix cds.

Badmarsh

this is one thing i noticed - i was down blackmarket the other week...and there was around 4 racks of grime compared to 2 of dubstep.

what do you "draw" from that - apart from your guns?

3underscore

Badmarsh said:
this is one thing i noticed - i was down blackmarket the other week...and there was around 4 racks of grime compared to 2 of dubstep.

what do you "draw" from that - apart from your guns?

From that you draw that all the dubstep is under the counter.

Whoa-B

Brüt Force Family
holy crap, I don't even want to think about how much money I spend on 12's every month. Probably about $100 or more this month with so much good stuff coming out. I do wish there were more proper mix CDs, but I am fairly satiated with the mp3 radio sets from all these blogs.

boomnoise

♫
toasted, i have to admit i find your question quite odd. you actually like grime? you don't want all instrumentals but you don't like logan's show. despite of your rather judgemental take, logan is where it's at for vocal grime. i assume yr not uk based or you wouldn't be pharasing things this way. not very helpful but i don't know many record shops shifting grime that sell mainly instrumentals.