practice hours dvd

luka

this is only £14, well worth it. stratford high street makes a guest appearance.

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
Ah cool, is it out? It was delayed for ages wasn't it. I'm hoping there's some good mic moments in amongst footage of Crazy Titch driving about in his car.

luka

j2k blesses it. ears is good on it. the best bits are crazy titch driving about in his car type moments though.

theres great footage of lethal b clasing wiley at de ja too as it goes. thats the best bit. riko is great on it.

bun-u

Trumpet Police
Remedee from the essentials was filming me from a car on New Cross Road the other day…I was walking along reading the Independent, minding my own business. I doubt it’ll be good enough footage to make the final edit

mms

sometimes
luka said:
j2k blesses it. ears is good on it. the best bits are crazy titch driving about in his car type moments though.

theres great footage of lethal b clasing wiley at de ja too as it goes. thats the best bit. riko is great on it.

riko is amazing, the more i listen to him the more i like him, stentorian firestarter, bad dad.

luka

one of the things i like to boast about is a tape i had (and lost) of wiley and riko spitting over drum and bass on rinse in about 99. just listening to that you could tell what was going to happen. you could see grime, just from the fact that riko a)had lyrics, unlike your standard drum and bass mc and b)they were all about doing armed robberies and all mad criminal shit, guns and what have you, which no one really had ever done as far i know. i'd never heard that kind of talk from english mcs. thats why i think riko really is the godfather of the whole thing, cos wiley was quite shit then, but riko was exactly the same really. they haven;t hardly changed their style, it was all there 5 years ago, waiting for the beats, the scene, the audience, to catch up.