PDA

View Full Version : 1 hr roll deep set on RINSE FM - audio

captain easychord
24-11-2004, 05:02 PM
the mp3 from last week's show is on my blog at : ghetto postage (http://ghettopostage.blogspot.com) for the grime crew.

nomos
24-11-2004, 06:02 PM
Easy Captain! Wicked Tings.

And nice job getting that grime night going in the Dot. If I weren't mired in work I'd take the train down and check things out. If you want to make something happen in Ottawa let me know.

Cheers

captain easychord
24-11-2004, 06:36 PM
safe. the party i'm throwing however isn't a grime party so you're not missing out. it's a party i've been doing for sometime. will definitely contact you when we do a grime party, prolly in the new year.

nomos
24-11-2004, 06:42 PM
:D Thanks. That would be great.

Diggedy Derek
25-11-2004, 10:05 AM
Yeah it's good that set. Some of Wiley's rapping around the 15 minute mark is amazing- "You're not real, I know the deal, I've been whizzing round like meals on wheels / if you battle me you need a sword and a shield, if you wanna battle me you need a three course meal" etc.

About 2 minutes of rhyming all rhyming with "real"!

MolexRoots
25-11-2004, 10:18 AM
Hey, is the link down? I can't get a hold of the mp3. If it's not too big, email it over to me at dan@molexroots.com and I'll host it. I get home at about 5 so expect it up then.

EDIT: Could be the campus gateway playing up...

captain easychord
25-11-2004, 02:29 PM
MR it's still working for me so i think the problem may be on your end. unfortunately it'll be too big to email as well. hm...

captain easychord
25-11-2004, 02:41 PM
Yeah it's good that set. Some of Wiley's rapping around the 15 minute mark is amazing- "You're not real, I know the deal, I've been whizzing round like meals on wheels / if you battle me you need a sword and a shield, if you wanna battle me you need a three course meal" etc.

About 2 minutes of rhyming all rhyming with "real"!

wiley's got some hype bars still.

"i write lyrics make beats for the fun of it it
music's powerful i'm a son of it"

or...

that "star" lyric where's hes talking about he "doesn't wanna be a rock star, pop star, he'd rather be a 'glock star'."

cozen
26-11-2004, 10:19 PM
wow thanks for this dude.

craner
26-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Cozen! What're you up to? Are you still writing?? I miss your sentences. Blog, you bastard! You didn't come to London in the end, I take it?

cozen
26-11-2004, 10:36 PM
aight oliver. I came to london, yeah, but kept it low key, as ever. I've been off trying trying to write in paragraphs for a while. yeah, I've written quite a bit. I'll keep it to myself at the moment. all very wearying, all very wearying...