new dancehall mix

D

droid

Big up yourself! Good to hear a selction of new riddims now and then... feelin the Ice Cube in particular

minikomi

pu1.pu2.wav.noi
thanks!
i agree the ice cube riddim is hot.. the red rat version (curfew) especially. i wish i had more time to work out something to lead on from the breakdown of that track but i had to finish up & head in to the radio station to play the damn thing ..

i'll pop up a tracklist at some point if anyone is interested . . (cheap ploy for more comments ;) )

D

droid

minikomi said:
thanks!
i agree the ice cube riddim is hot.. the red rat version (curfew) especially. i wish i had more time to work out something to lead on from the breakdown of that track but i had to finish up & head in to the radio station to play the damn thing ..

i'll pop up a tracklist at some point if anyone is interested . . (cheap ploy for more comments ;) )

Hey - we've got a whole forum here for shameless self-promotion - so spam it up baby! :D

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
Dancehall mixes and Forensics

I promise, I absolutely promise, to comment on all the wonderful new dancehall mixes going up at the moment, bit busy with work right now.

On a related note, big up Forensics for mix #9. No problems with the mixing AFAICT and a fine selection of dubstep. Good selection though good be dubbier but very good to listen to.

[And if anyone feels like saying what they thought the Grievous Angel Vs Asher D and Dizzee Rascal tune was like I'd be grateful :)].

mms

sometimes
the linx dead now can you put it up again
i promise to download and listen to your track inabit paul

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
This is actually a very fine little dancehall mix. Lovely not-too-banging rolling riddims, wellsequenced, flawlessly mixed, very good sound quality... nice package, I'll be listening to this again, tracklisting please. Link is back up now too...

Great to hear everyone raising the bar on the mixes front, me and John are going to have to think hard about the next one :p

Last edited: