songs that sample Black Sabbath

petergunn

plywood violin
I don't know why- Kano (war pigs)
smoke- kid frost (N.I.B.)
beware of the death- mc serch (iron man)
ain't going out like that- cypress hill (the wizard)

SIZZLE

gasoline for haters
Let's Go - Trick Daddy feat. Lil Jon and Twista (dunno what Sabbath tune it's from but it's a sample from them)

Sick tune too. Pure crunk rock energy.

Raw Patrick

Let's Go - Trick Daddy feat. Lil Jon and Twista samples Crazy Train which was Ozzy's first post-Sabbath hit. I've just listened to it and it's much worse than I remembered, the Trick Daddy track is far better.

ripley

Ice T's "Midnight" off the O.G. album - (samples "Black Sabbath" of the self-titled album)
and "Rhyme Pays" of the album of that name (samples "War Pigs")

dHarry

back when I got my first cheapo sampler, and still thought that looping a sample was cool, the first thing I sampled was Hand Of Doom off Paranoid - I can't believe no one has rapped over this ever, seriously funky shuffling side-stick shizzle (a la Al Green I'm Glad You're Mine etc) with slightly atonal/blue note bass progression.

Fantastic song too, about a Vietnam vet's descent into heroin addiction, with pioneering use of the [quiet bass-only verse / exploding guitar shred chorus] effect (well exploited by Pixies/Nirvana/etc 15-20 years later) with Iommi's trademark horror guitar stab overdubs a la War Pigs.

dHarry

Oh, and a track on the Jungle Brothers Done By The Forces Of Nature, towards the end of side 1 I think, someone singing "I can feel it" over a phased drum loop - that loop is from Black Sabbath the album, the outro to The Wizard I think.

Raw Patrick

New Kingdom were very excellent.

Andy Votel covered Hand of Doom in a soul/hip-hop style w/female vox. One of Sabbath's most under-rated songs.

gumdrops

that list isnt definitive though.... there's still others. no one mentioned that song on kano's album that samples the sabbath yet did they?