Reload Radio - Grime Broadcasts on Sundays

sushi

Brüt Force Family
We're back home!

One of the longest running Underground Garage-focused intenet radio shows in North America is back on MR Radio!

RELOAD RADIO
SUNDAYS 6PM - 8PM CST

CLICK TO TUNE IN (Winamp)

Join the "Stateside Underground Garage Bad Boy", Sushi, and the rest of the Brüt Force family for some raw beats and commentary. Only the hottest in Underground Garage will do -- from new releases, to exclusive dubplates, to your favorite classics. No tune or topic is out of the question!

So if you like UK Grime, 2-Step, 4x4 Garage, and all that, you definitely want to tune in! If not, we'll also have other stuff in from time to time, such as Drum & Bass, Hip-Hop, House, Techno, plus whatever Phil Free Art is feeling when he comes in the studio (which could be just about anything).

Feel free to hit us up online...
SHOUT OUTS/REQUESTS/DEDICATIONS/REWINDS/RELATIONSHIP ADVICE/BEEF/WHATEVER
aim: Reload Radio
msn: reload@brutforce.net

Sometimes we'll give out free shit, like CDs and whatever other cool promotional or random crap we get in the mail from Vice Records, 679 Recordings, or other "uber-cool" (note: that is the official first and last time I will use "uber") crap. Sometimes we even offer to give free beer to people who come and hang out at the studio with us.

It's all in good fun because there ain't shit to do on Sunday except for going to church, shopping, watching football games, and going to Hangover Sundays @ Betty's Blue Star Lounge (plug!) -- all of which you should be able to do around the hours of 6pm - 8pm (record the damn game or Sopranos or whatever you fucking watch during those hours).

TUNE THE FUCK IN.

sushi

Brüt Force Family
scarboi said:
While it is very cool that there is a garage night within a couple hours drive from me, I think this is in the wrong forum.
i thought this was the music forum?

this post is about an internet radio broadcast (i'm guessing you're confusing the garage night i have in my sig with the purpose of this post?).