anyone reaching fwd tonight?

C

captain easychord

well?
also are the bouncers at plastic people serious about checking ID? i got mine nicked last week.

mms

sometimes
normally i would but i've still got a nasty cold as the overhang of a bout of flu and i'm off down country tomorrow early - but next time deffo.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
When are Roll Deep likely to be on - before or after Plasticman et al? ie, I guess, does dubstep usually follow grime or vice versa?

Oh, and how much is it?

S

simon silverdollar

it was good, but not nearly as good as it could have been, cuz target didn't have any MCs with him for some reason.

best bit of the night for me was when plasticman mixed late nite request line with skepta's duppy and it sounded perfect.

things i noticed:
-skepta's furry russian/cossack style hat.
-how tall danny weed is.
-how tall Blackdown is.

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
simon silverdollar said:
it was good, but not nearly as good as it could have been, cuz target didn't have any MCs with him for some reason.

best bit of the night for me was when plasticman mixed late nite request line with skepta's duppy and it sounded perfect.

That was Skepta's mix of Request Line

C

captain easychord

yeah that requestline skepta dub was too much, also would have liked to have seen some more MC'ing but the fwd resident (forgot his name, crazy d?) kept things bubbling.

S

simon silverdollar

Blackdown said:
Silver: did you leave before Kode dropped Thuggish Ruggish instrumental and Skepta looked made up?

yeah, i didn't get to see kode9.
i saw skepta going crazy to Gype riddim, though, with god's gift standing next to him with a totally deadpan, contrasting reaction. that was good.