You know you're getting old when....

Woebot

....the Tina Turner of Private Dancer looks, not like a grandmother, but a rather attractive older woman....

domtyler

Teasmaid
I believe the high concept for that photo shoot was: Q:What is Tina eating? A:Young men for breakfast, and a cat.

PeteUM

It's all grist
I watched a documentary on the Raunchy One once and her manager guy was saying Tina would rather do AC/DC-style balls-out boogie, but in the interest of her public's expectations and preferences and the pursuit of the dollar, we get what we think of as Tina Turner.

originaldrum

from start till done
is this the type of ac/dc balls out boogie you were talking about?

bon_scott.jpg

jenks

thread death
I can back comb mine - my wife calls the 'prawns' and threatens to snip them while I sleep.

And they're going grey.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I can back comb mine - my wife calls the 'prawns' and threatens to snip them while I sleep.

And they're going grey.

But in your eyes? That means the hairs - and I get them - they KEEP GROWING if you don't pull them out. I suddenly just got all eyebrow-phobic.

jenks

thread death
Well, I can't vouch for Woebot's eyebrows but mine are going 'mad prof' on me but not yet growing down into my eyes. Maybe he hangs upside down in a wardrobe or something

IdleRich

IdleRich
....the Tina Turner of Private Dancer looks, not like a grandmother, but a rather attractive older woman....
It's gotta be a good thing if your taste ages with you though I think. When I was fourteen I thought fourteen year old girls were the best but now I prefer (approx) thirty year olds - I hope that I continue to change, don't want to be the sad old guy chasing youngsters.

gumdrops

ear hair's awful. i keep getting one longish hair growing out of one ear.

tweezing is not for the impatient.

though you do feel satisfied when you get it.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It's gotta be a good thing if your taste ages with you though I think. When I was fourteen I thought fourteen year old girls were the best but now I...

...know for a fact that fourteen year old girls are the best."

STN

sou'wester
1. You see an adult over sixty with a teenager, and assume the adult is a parent because they seem parent-aged, then realize they're probably a grandparent.

2. You think back to schooldays and realize a lot of the teachers were probably younger then than you are now.

3. You have anything to contribute to a thread like this (bar noncing jokes).

swears

preppy-kei
My brother's 18 and him and all his mates seem like little kids. I remember a time when sixth-formers seemed about 30. Have teenagers actually become more infantlised? Or is it just because my sixth form made everyone wear a suit?