this show. Instead, BSP will be joining Faust on stage to jam and
extemporise like hospital escapees gamely seeking an autobahn somewhere
off
the B2116 to Ditchling.

The evening’s performance is scheduled to last four hours and will also
include marching bands, four flugelhorn players, Monster Bobby and The
Stella Maris Drone Orchestra - plus the gorgeous Pipettes in the totally
non-typecast role of “the screaming girls.”

Further, the audience are also invited to “bring their own instruments".
Cor! Imagine the potential 4-disc DVD box-set for the profound benefit
of
future generations.

Tickets for the Faust Old Market show are £7.50 advance/£10 on door.
Available locally from Rounder Records, Edgeworld Records, Dome box
office
and Old Market box office."

mind you i'm not sure i've even hear british sea power (thought they were in the vicinity of Doves, yeeuch, for some reason) so perhaps this is pure prejudice on my part

could be a god gig any road, although i lost track of the reformed Faust's outpit after rallivamento or whatever it was called, they are certainly one of the most prolific, nay, incontinent of comeback bands

blissblogger

Faust featuring British Sea Power

it's a big UK garage/rap like - X feat. Y, Z, and W

could be a parlour game as in least promising combination eg.

Funkadelic feat. Richard Ashcroft

zhao

there are no accidents
British Sea Power is not worth 2 drops of my warm beer-piss on a good day.

Faust have done too much drugs...

tryptych

waiting for a time
British Sea Power are one of the best British indy bands of recent years; certainly streets ahead of most of the mainstream.

Both their albums are great, but they seem to have lost a bit of their intensity live.

k-punk

Spectres of Mark
Give me the warm piss, they're absolutely rubbish.... (though I do recall locking horns with a certain MC on this matter)...

tryptych

waiting for a time
Give me the warm piss, they're absolutely rubbish.... (though I do recall locking horns with a certain MC on this matter)...

Shabba? Skibadee? (Mentally picturing K-Punk battling on the mic and getting a reload as he explains why BSP are rubbish).

k-punk

Spectres of Mark
lol, no the MC i'm talking about is banned from hereabouts now... and has never chatted on the mic, as far as I'm aware....

nonightsweats

blissblogger said:
could be a god gig any road, although i lost track of the reformed Faust's outpit after rallivamento or whatever it was called, they are certainly one of the most prolific, nay, incontinent of comeback bands

in case you didn't know, there are actually TWO versions of faust out there at the moment. the one touring the UK now is JH Peron and Zappi D + some youngsters. the other has Irmler + youngsters (and maybe Zappi as well even if he's playing here now). with JHP it should have lots of the funny / irreverent moments that the so serious Irmler led band does without. supporting them at various venues will be ectogram and / or stella maris drone orchestra - both of whom are worth your attention too.

owen

don_quixote said:
not only that, but joined by the pipettes, who are more than little like helen love...

one of them posts here, careful...

british sea power are a dreadful, drizzly streak of indie, but their interviews tend to be amusing

sufi

lala
just spotted in time out :

Thursday 24th Nov @ the forum

BSP
w special guests

........ wait for it.......:

The Wurzels

billed as follows:
"That is right. The Squires of Scrumpy'N'Western now in the context of the high-church amplified rock music"

anyone upfrit?
:eek: