Name that Grime Tune!

Woebot

Whats the track where Napa and Shizzle go?

"Napa", "Shizzle"

Huge huge tune. Lots of other versions on the riddim, but thats the best one.....

Someone told me the other night, but I forgot :(

dHarry

"Cha" by Plasticman featuring (shout it) Shizzle! Fresh! Nappa!

Top to de tip to de tip to de toppa...

devilsbroth

chunky meat chunx
Awesome tune ,been a fav for ages, mad energy on that track.takes plasticmans cha to a whole new place.Speaking of the mcs does anyone have any info on shizzle,looks like a real mad character ,mad hair an rings and that yardie flow.what crew he repping?
etc etc

joe.

Could also be dj mondie straight rmx with shizzle, fresh and napper: alot of the same bars as on the cha vocal.

just thinking cos straight's got loads of other versions but i think thats the only cha vocal(?)

DJL

i'm joking
joe. said:
Could also be dj mondie straight rmx with shizzle, fresh and napper: alot of the same bars as on the cha vocal.

just thinking cos straight's got loads of other versions but i think thats the only cha vocal(?)

I've got the straight remix with shizzle, fresh and napper and it is virtually the same vocals as on the cha version. The straight remix with them on is probably one of my favourite bits of grime vinyl I own and I've had it for a while which is why I prefer that over the cha version (although it still works well).

outraygeous

devilsbroth said:
Awesome tune ,been a fav for ages, mad energy on that track.takes plasticmans cha to a whole new place.Speaking of the mcs does anyone have any info on shizzle,looks like a real mad character ,mad hair an rings and that yardie flow.what crew he repping?
etc etc

shizzle formaly of triple b military outa north
joined east co..

guess hes still reppin them boys

Woebot

joe. said:

hmm this must be the baby then. i missed this. had the 'riginal of straight but stopped short of checking out the remix. thanks everyone :)

Brokeman

Living Too Late
i've got the straight remix with shizzle fresh and napper on it but they only say their names once (quietly) in the intro. the "shizzle! fresh! napper!" one is definately the cha vocal (as of yet unreleased).

Woebot

Brokeman said:
i've got the straight remix with shizzle fresh and napper on it but they only say their names once (quietly) in the intro. the "shizzle! fresh! napper!" one is definately the cha vocal (as of yet unreleased).

ok thx brokeman.