mpc

wasteman
7 year glitch presents: SHOWERFACE

Saturday 12th November,
Spread Eagle,
1-3 Kingsland Rd, E2.

Live:
RUFF SQWAD
OUTBREAK CRU (South London girl grime crew)

DJs:
TINY PRANCER
BRAIN
PHILLIPA CARDINAL

FREE ENTRY

8pm-1am

Last edited:

Jezmi

Olli Oliver Steichelsmein
Diggedy Derek said:
And will the bloke in the suit be repping?

Well......I might, sounds pretty cool
Don't know about going to far into East London, you know that oneman crews in suits are likely target to get jackedfornoreason.
Oh wait, Saturday, no office day, I'd be in casual clothes...
Well don't count me in just yet, I'll need to find me a ninemilly (for protection)

What are the times, Prancer?

gumdrops

even though its your day off, dyou think you can come in the suit anyway please?

actually, what are the chances of getting all people on this board to wear suits to this? it could be the new grime-PA-going uniform.

bun-u

Trumpet Police
I'll probably be there as it's dead close to me (though small chance I'll be visiting rurality instead)

Catch up folks, since the weekend suits have become this season's must-have grime look. RWD are doing a Moss Bros feature with Riko and Flow Dan, South Agents torched their sportswear at Burgess Pk on bonfire night and are now rolling their endz with double-breasted suits and cufflings

Jezmi

More importantly, what Outbreak Cru wearing?
And even more importantly, are they getting their kit off? It is a strip pub, isn't it?
Just kidding, but this is the Spread Eagle near Old Street right?

boomnoise

♫
grime n

1. Physical force exerted for the purpose of violating, damaging, or abusing: crimes of grime.
2. The act or an instance of violent action or behavior.
3. Intensity or severity, as in natural phenomena; untamed force: the grime of a tornado.
4. Abusive or unjust exercise of power.
5. Abuse or injury to meaning, content, or intent: do grime to a text.
6. Vehemence of feeling or expression; fervor.

Jezmi

This was a MAJOR dissapointment and only because i checked before i went out the door that i didnt go there for zjilt.
Prancer, please dont let this keep you from organising sumfink else (with ruff sqwad obviously)