5pm tonight....

Legatastic

LITTLE FROGGY
For those who are interested:

Hector on Paul O Grady presenting from the Smash Hits Poll Winners Party.

Look out for Hectors solo mixdisc 'Don't Hate the Player, Hate the Game' out in Dec.

Peace

FROG Music

Regal Players - Rude Boy (Original & Remix)
Regal Players present Street Reppin Vol 1
Regal Players present Street Reppin Vol 2

Coming Soon on FROG Music

Regal Players featuring Lightning, Bear Man, Bruize Boy, L Man, Royal and JD aka Dready - My Style

Hector's Solo Mix Disc 'Don't Hate the Player, Hate the Game'

Regal Players presents Street Reppin Vol 3

Tyro

The Kandy Tangerine Man
I tuned into this out of interest.His ''Smash Hits Poll Winners Party'' report was pretty amusing.Group hugs with Pussycat Dolls and Girls Aloud?It's a tough job,but someones got to do it!!!

He was introduced as the programs ''Resident Rapper'' Has he had the opportunity to spit on the show as well as present?

Legatastic

LITTLE FROGGY
Tyro said:
I tuned into this out of interest.His ''Smash Hits Poll Winners Party'' report was pretty amusing.Group hugs with Pussycat Dolls and Girls Aloud?It's a tough job,but someones got to do it!!!

He was introduced as the programs ''Resident Rapper'' Has he had the opportunity to spit on the show as well as present?

Yeah he is on there on a regs. He has reported from the mobo awards and done some other random stuff. He has mc'd b4 on there a couple of time, more recently last week he done a 16 in front of Anatasia which was quite funny, he also mc'd for Akon at the smash hits thing but that didn't make the final edit.