Gutbucket Disco Mix

Raw Patrick

Go to my weblog and you can get a quick and messy mix I made to give to my friends over xmas. Maybe different to typical Dissensian fare but fun none the less.

Death Jam Mix 02 - Gutbucket Disco
Mick Jagger - Invocation of my Demon Brother
Scorpions - Coast to Coast
Aphrodite's Child - Funky Mary
Sandy Shaw - Your Time is Gonna Come
Funkadelic - I'll Stay
Erotic Drum Band - Jerky Rhythm
The It - Donnie (Dub Mix)
Fancy - Wild Thing
Paul Nicholas - Run Shaker Life
The Move - Do Ya
Aphrodite's Child - Magic Mirror
Goblin - Lavia Della Droga (Seq. 2)
Egg - A Visit to Newport Hospital
Erotic Drum Band - Plug Me to Death
Laid Back - White Horse
INXS - Need You Tonight (Mendelsohn Mix)
Tori Alamaze - Don't Cha (Full Pupp Edit)
Sexual Harassment - I Need a Freak
Christopher Just - Popper
Spirit - Fresh Garbage
Scorpions - Steamrock Fever

http://deathjam.blogspot.com/

petergunn

plywood violin
listening to this right now... great stuff, love the different genres and the smooth mixing of drum machine and non-drum machine stuff... plus the funkadelic and fancy tracks are two big favs of mine that i never hear anyone else play!

redcrescent

(d/l a while ago, have only got around to listening to it now... )

This is easily one of the most original mixes I've heard in a good long while and one I'll rock a few times yet! Seriously, almost every transition --smooth enough in execution, but totally incongruous in selection, if that makes any sense-- brought a big smile to my face, by the time the Scorpions stadium rocker (complete with crowd chants!) faded out, I was left thinking "What the hell was that all about?!", in the very best sense of the phrase.

Please take this as a compliment to you, RP, but it made me think of a dj set cooked up on the fly from stuff in bargain bins or strangers' CD wallets you find lying around at a party. And that's serious props in my book.

Also, Laid Back's "White Horse" brings up the eternal question of why anti-drugs songs always sound the most drugged up.

Cool shit, big thanks!

don_quixote

Trent End
loving certain tracks on this - funkadelic - i'll stay, very cool, popper is amazing and always good to hear a bit of sexual harrassment...

and stadium cheese is just pure rush