Best of 2005 mix

john eden

male pale and stale
2005mix.jpg

Go here for my newly-invented bureaucratic Terms and Conditions:http://uncarved.org/blog/?p=770 and details of how to download it.

john eden

male pale and stale
Well people can download it easily, they just can find out what the tracks are!

This may or may not work better than making people email me to get the url of the mix. I am relying on peoples' innate trainspotterish tendencies. Quite an interesting exercise because it maybe that lots of people are happy to listen to great music without knowing what it is, but my bet is that a lot of other people - i.e. regulars at my blog are not.

It's a little experiment, really. Next mix will be nothing like anything to do with reggae. Late Feb.

bassnation

the abyss
john eden said:
Next mix will be nothing like anything to do with reggae.

yeah right! i'll believe that when i see it! ;)

wicked mix though john. i'd like a copy of the tracklisting, if thats ok.

Melchior

Taking History Too Far
I was checking dutifuly before I went on holiday for the mix after you mentioned you'd do one, and then I come back and it's all gone! Is there any chance of a yousendit or similar? I appreciate you not wanting to run your badwidth ragged John, but I'll be bummed if I don't get this. :(

Asger

Matki wandalki
Seems like I missed it too

Though I didn't know anything about it before today ;)

I'll be glad to host it for you if that could be of any help?

//Asger

john eden

male pale and stale
It's still up, but has been renamed.

The Sacred Secret URL is winging its way to you via the magick of Dissensus PM. :cool:

jenks

thread death
very fine indeed - particularly like the final 15 mins or so - all those different textures working so well off each other

john eden

male pale and stale
Thanks for the nice comments - makes it all worthwhile... :cool:

jenks said:
very fine indeed - particularly like the final 15 mins or so - all those different textures working so well off each other

I'm really glad you liked that bit because that bit was the part that probably took the most thought really! Originally it was a bit crow-barred into the mix, but I had to get those dub tracks in there... somehow.