the funky worm

dominic

Beast of Burden
been rocking these two records non-stop in my apartment as of late -- straight outta sheffield -- but it ain't got nothin' to do with bleep music =

(1) "hustle! to the music" -- the hardest working worm in show business -- ultra ultra funky -- anyone remember this thread? -- if there's a rule, then this is the exception -- i like to sandwich this track b/w toxic's "original style" on d-zone and richie rich's "salsa house" -- sheer zaniness bound to make you stumble as you dance

(2) "u + me = love" -- the ten city remix -- acid house meets disco -- irresistible

the producer of the funky worm, mark brydon, went on to form moloko in 1995

mms

sometimes
dominic said:
been rocking these two records non-stop in my apartment as of late -- straight outta sheffield -- but it ain't got nothin' to do with bleep music =

(1) "hustle! to the music" -- the hardest working worm in show business -- ultra ultra funky -- anyone remember this thread? -- if there's a rule, then this is the exception -- i like to sandwich this track b/w toxic's "original style" on d-zone and richie rich's "salsa house" -- sheer zaniness bound to make you stumble as you dance

(2) "u + me = love" -- the ten city remix -- acid house meets disco -- irresistible

the producer of the funky worm, mark brydon, went on to form moloko in 1995

he was part of fon and chakk and worked closely with the early warp guys like forgemasters as well - all those guys were mixed up in lots of things

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
mms said:
he was part of fon and chakk and worked closely with the early warp guys like forgemasters as well - all those guys were mixed up in lots of things
Mark Brydon was in Chakk????

Wow!

Alright then here's a question for you Marcus... did anyone in Hula ever go on to do anything interesting?

mms

sometimes
2stepfan said:
Mark Brydon was in Chakk????

Wow!

Alright then here's a question for you Marcus... did anyone in Hula ever go on to do anything interesting?

i think he was a producer of shakk, he also produced a record by j.o.y. on temple records which might ring a bell with you.

hula, well i've never heard em but according to discogs that again is mark brydon
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Hula+(2)

i've been asking around about a few of these figures, jason buckle, maurice fulton who apparently produced some of the jimi tenor stuff, course rob gordon, all old but also new to me.