Is Beyond the Implode the best blog in the world?

john eden

male pale and stale
Ahhh. It's this sort of praise which ended up being the grim reaper wrt to heronbone, I think. :confused:

sufi

lala
john eden said:
Ahhh. It's this sort of praise which ended up being the grim reaper wrt to heronbone, I think. :confused:
the Loaf is also absolutely on fire this season, but don't tell anyone, like :eek:

yeah, don't get martin all smug, he'll only go and firebomb his blog or something...have been reading the loaf secretly too, sufi is dead right! also someone with a tendency to pull stuff...hmmm, these damn blog-geniuses and their tantrums....

martin

----
Yah...where were you lot back when it was me, Eden, Rob Loveecstasycrime, Lee Dubversion and Kid Shirt, trapped behind the filing cabinet, pushing our way out of Precinct 13, to the strains of UB40's "One In Ten"? But oh no, now you've found out Will Self reads it, you're all number 1 fans!! Bandwagon jumpers!

arcaNa

Snakes + Ladders
martin said:
Yah...where were you lot back when it was me, Eden, Rob Loveecstasycrime, Lee Dubversion and Kid Shirt, trapped behind the filing cabinet, pushing our way out of Precinct 13, to the strains of UB40's "One In Ten"? But oh no, now you've found out Will Self reads it, you're all number 1 fans!! Bandwagon jumpers!
< feigns ignorance >

...who's Will Self?

</ ignorance >

wonk_vitesse

radio eros
i just rediscovered it now, yes it made me larf b4 but now it seems more incisive. That 'Vinyl Solution' section is quality. Any who have spent any time or worked in the R&T Exchange will know it's spot on.