Test - Icicles Interview

killuridols

Change the game
boomnoise said:
that's an interview?

Thats all I had a chance to ask before they were ushered off to their photo shoot and had to do their soundcheck for the gig. Dev was feeling sick too, he looked highly uncomfortable when I questioned him about his side project. Too short for you? I thought people had short attention spans when reading on the net anyway..

tom pr

boomnoise said:
Surely too long.

You: You're shit
Them: We're ill

That would have done.
hahaha..

in fairness, i have the test-icicles single 'whats your damage', and it sounds fucking top played @ 33rpm. like the best queens of the stone age jam in years.

boomnoise

♫
i jest of course. everyone love the test-icicles.

but to pull you up on something... they don't actually apologise for the ignorant side project now do they?

Last edited:

killuridols

Change the game
boomnoise said:
i jest of course. everyone love the test-icicles.

but to pull you up on something... they don't actually apologise for the ignorant side project now do they?

sorry didnt actually mean they apologised about that part, just my bad grammer...

boomnoise

♫
don't apologise this thread has been really entertaining.

do you not think it makes them sound like pussies though?

i mean come on - if you do the full on jumping around thing just do it.

if you build your fanbase on the fact you do this - don't piss them off my not doing it

never saw at the drive in slacking.

i'm hoping your ruff squad is more in depth

killuridols

Change the game
boomnoise said:
don't apologise this thread has been really entertaining.

do you not think it makes them sound like pussies though?

i mean come on - if you do the full on jumping around thing just do it.

if you build your fanbase on the fact you do this - don't piss them off my not doing it

never saw at the drive in slacking.

i'm hoping your ruff squad is more in depth

I wouldnt say in depth, but I Had a lot more time to chat to ruff sqwad, they talked about signing to majors, dizzy's return to rinse, kano vs dizzy and a sick new track they're about to drop, ill put that up soon...

As for the test-iciles you're right, they made it because of they're crazy antics, so obviously thats what the fans want to see, i think they're a bit spoilt - dev and sam are only 19, they dont really understand how big they are. Raary seemed a lot more mature....well he is about 25...