rinse fm forum question

• Thread starter simon silverdollar
  • Start date
S

simon silverdollar

i can log-in to the rinse fm set OK, and listen to the live stream, but for some reason i can't login to the downloads section on the rinse fm forum- i get a message saying that my username/password is incorrect.
do i need ANOTHER user-name and pass word to get into the download section?

and if so, how do i register for that?

it's really fucking me off cuz with rinse reception being so shit round where i live at the moment (and worse since they moved along the dial towards Kiss) i'd love to be able to just get on the forum and download ruff sqwad etc sets from there.

tom pr

I have the same problem - signed up fine and all, but whenever i try and do anything on the forum it makes me log in again..then i get the invalid password schtick. I just lurk around rwd's forums and wait for them to get put there..

mpc

wasteman
i PMed darkside and he said he wouldn't give me access because he is gay.

rinse fm forum is for WASTEMEN.

tom pr

mpc said:
i PMed darkside and he said he wouldn't give me access because he is gay.

rinse fm forum is for WASTEMEN.
fatwah on his mum then. only solution.

and cheers for that link adruu.

big satan

HA-DO-KEN!
who is darkside, and what possible reason would he have for stopping people access the rinse forum, other than gayness?

nomos

Administrator
darkside takes care of the rinse fm website. in the summer he made the downloads section invite-only because only a small number of people were recording/uploading sets and a large number of people were leeching without re-upping the yousendit links or, for some reason, killing the links so no one could download. as far as i know, you have to post a few uploads as a show of good faith before you get access to the download forum. (also, now with the new site, you forum login doesn't work with the rest of the site so you need two accounts.)

all the more reason to look forward to simon sd's grime set site :). the dubstep servers have been crucial over at that end of the scene.

bassnation

the abyss
bassnation said:
cheers for that mate - does anyone know the name of the tune thats playing around 30 mins in? its got wolf howls on it and sounds like gloomcore.

no-one know the answer to this? not even logan? :(

Immryr

i havent listened to the set, but it sounds like the tune that ghetto did his freestyle over on PHR2. which i dont know the name of, but its by skepta.