dj wonder and electro house

S

simon silverdollar

have you seen on the straight outta bethnal flyer (see it on chantelle fiddy's blog) that Wonder is doing an electro house set!

jesus. who'd have thought? the master of darker-than-dark grime goes for the one of the most gleefully camp and colourful dance genres going!

unless he's going to get all gothy and smagghe-ish, of course...

stelfox

Beast of Burden
simon silverdollar said:
have you seen on the straight outta bethnal flyer (see it on chantelle fiddy's blog) that Wonder is doing an electro house set!

jesus. who'd have thought? the master of darker-than-dark grime goes for the one of the most gleefully camp and colourful dance genres going!

i think it's actually really going to be an electro/house set. the puctuation is crucial here. either way i'm gonna check it out coz it'll be interesting.

D

droid

simon silverdollar said:

Could also be all dark and po-faced Dutch and Detroit electro...

SIZZLE

gasoline for haters
Fuck I really want to hear this too. That sounds sickle. What will he play? Somebody bring the MD player and headphones and bootleg it for the dissensus nerd massive.