Do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters

sufi

lala
04-embassy_filter.jpg

if i smoke :(

zhao

there are no accidents
I am quiting... again. not that I failed before, I just decided to start again.

shut-up.

dunhill.jpg

dunhill%20logo%20jan03.jpg

Eric

Mr Moraigero
country-dependent ... I like Camel but the japanese ones suck so I smoke mild seven here. also like Craven A but you cant get them.

Diaz

gargantuan image, master confucius.

i roll my own (it is not pretentious, it is very cheap and quite tasty and i can smoke pot wherever i want so thpbt) and since i have started, i roll almost exclusively american spirit, which is tasty and not nearly as chemmy as a lot of cigarettes. their pure 'organic' tobacco is also pretty awesome, never gives me headaches and is still fairly strong.

when i don't roll, lucky strikes with filters or camel wides plz.

oh, and when i'm dressing up, al capone's (cognac dipped). LADIES LOVE COOL JOSH!

owen

nihilist cigs

before i became an APOSTATE and gave up (my doctor told me to, wasn't my fault :p ), on a previous thread i named these beautiful little things, perfect for eastern bloc existential ennui (nb i have never seen them for sale outside germany)
nil_72.jpg

sufi

lala
democracy dissensus style

yup
i made this a poll

(asside from the question of weed of course) i reckon if you've ever been a fag smoker the even if you quit you'll never be a non-smoker only ever an ex,

so the poll is -> are you a smoker of cigarettes right now?

00-christo.jpg

... just to follow up on dominic's wouldbe contentious assertion on tother thread that (& i'm sure he'll correct me if i'm wrong) that smokers are like an advanced countercultural group perhaps corresponding to our unnatural selection of over-evolved dissensians....

D

droid

Never smoked a cigarette - avoided joints for years - but Ive now developed a nasty little habit due to mixing tobacco with the high grade for spliffage...

Still smoke hardly any - but I often feel strange urges to skin up unnecessarily...

Canada J Soup

Monkey Man
I smoke a lot. Camel lights in the US, Marlboro lights in Europe. For some reason the Marlboro lights here taste like crap. Also, the white filter seems...strange. Every now and then I'll feel like urge to get a pack of Nat Sherman MCDs, mainly because they look like tiny cigars.

111.jpg

1104111cu.jpg

adruu

This Is It
Fought the temptation to ask this question earlier, but does anyone in the UK recognize this brand? They stopped importing it here along time ago...

Three Castles
golden_virginia.jpg

nomos

Administrator
a friend once had a pack of Smokes brand cigarettes in a black package with white Arial text on it I think. I thought that was funny.

satanmcnugget

whoops

cant tell ya my fave brand cuz they are contraband in this context

yeah, PaulAutonomic prolly knows the brand, but shhh pls...serious bidness in my hood

seriously

craner

Beast of Burden
more.jpg

more_lights.jpg

more_super_lights.jpg

Although, to be honest, usually just Marlboro Reds.

"Light" cigarettes are a lie, like passive smoking statistics.

S

simon silverdollar

in this country, Camel Lights.

on a global level, Mild Seven are the most insanely good cigarettes ever. the japanese do everything better.