The KLF-Pete Doherty connection?

Don Rosco

There's people all over the internet on their knees right now praying for this to be true. There's no way though...is there?

Canada J Soup

Monkey Man
Literally too good to be true, but I wish it were.

I suppose it's not all that more unlikely than the whole JT Leroy thing. In fact, I'll bet Cauty and Drummond are kicking themselves for not doing something like this. It's not like they give a shit about burning bridges, so I'm sure they'd happily jump at the chance to dupe and alienate the UK media almost in its entireity.

dHarry

Could it be true that Cauty & Drummond are claiming to have invented Pete Doherty, even if they actually haven't? (This sounds like a logical positivist pseudo-paradox that Bertrand Russell might have chewed over with Gottlob Frege.)

Louise

dHarry said:
Could it be true that Cauty & Drummond are claiming to have invented Pete Doherty, even if they actually haven't? (This sounds like a logical positivist pseudo-paradox that Bertrand Russell might have chewed over with Gottlob Frege.)

dHarry, I'm curious, why is claiming falsely to have invented Pete Doherty an example of a logical positivist pseudo paradox?

k-punk

Spectres of Mark
Louise said:
dHarry, I'm curious, why is claiming falsely to have invented Pete Doherty an example of a logical positivist pseudo paradox?

yes, it sounds to me more like a case of sad old hasbeens pretending to have invented a never should have been...

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
They haven't done owt together for a long time, it stopped working and they started to lose their bottle, taking the cows backs and the cube of Tennents spring to mind....