Thin White Duke

the remix of Royksopp's "What Else is There" is killing me right now. I discovered it on Caps and Jones new mix and I find myself reaching for my glowsticks and tracking down as much Vicks Vapo inhaler as I can. Seriously though, I'm new here and would appreciate any information on the aforementioned artist. Additionally, if anyone can recommend any places where I can hear decent music in S. Korea I would like that too. Thank You.

hint

party record with a siren
The Thin White Duke is Stuart Price aka Jacques Lu Cont aka Les Rhythmes Digitales aka Madonna's current "musical director".

Plenty of info HERE.

woops

is not like other people
its heavy all over

dreadglocks said:
thanks- I don;t know if I should be less enthused or more excited by knowing that I can get more of his music

plus he dyes his hair

neupunk

He had two Grammy nods this year, so he's far from obscure (one for remix, one as a producer on a New Order song). Recently he's become notorious for making danceable tunes out of indie/guitar hits. Even made a decent effort on that Coldplay wankery, although that'd take more than a good remix...

SIZZLE

gasoline for haters
he also produced the INSANE (not because it's so good, tho it is cool) tune with Ce'Cile for that wall of sound comp. Basically a non-distorted gabba beat with ce'cile and another guy on it. Ridiculously fast, tense and wierd. Don't know if I would play it but it's pretty interesting.

turtles

in the sea
Love love love stuart price. Hung Up is a great tune.

also search out his remix of gwen stefani's "what you waiting for" probably my all time favourite remix by him. But really, pretty much any of his remixes listed here or here are worth checking out. The man's classic to dud ratio is ridiculously high.