Excellent new 9/11 video

zhao

there are no accidents
not bad. but they shouldn't have gotten such a young guy to do the narration. he sounds like a university student.

Padraig

Banned
Which means, by similar means, we'll have to properly begin renaming it 11/9:

gywo.rollerblades.gif

"The willingness of journalists to accept the establishment's view of the events of, and after, 9/11 is truly staggering."

Either this
TwinTowersExp.jpg
or
MS54.gif

or this action replay
north-tower.gif

zhao

there are no accidents
dreamscape11 said:
why is this bad?

could be wrong but it seems that a lot of people think young liberals are full of the idealism of youth and should not be taken seriously.

Last edited:

zhao

there are no accidents
dreamscape11 said:
What makes you think all students are liberals?

did I say all students are liberals? no, I did not.

but the narrator of this documentary film PROBABALLY is one. you think?

(seems like the hip thing to do around here, accuse me of saying things I certainly did not)

confucius said:
but the narrator of this documentary film PROBABALLY is one. you think?

You're right, sorry - I was being argumentative for the sake of it :) . The film would benefit from a different narrator who is a little less obviously biased.

D

droid

oliver craner said:
Yeah, alright. This is where I formally split.

Why?

Doesnt the think tank have an official position on 911 conspiracy theories?

bassnation

the abyss
droid said:
Why?

Doesnt the think tank have an official position on 911 conspiracy theories?

i don't believe the americans made it all up. sure, it worked in bush's favour, but thats not the same as him orchestrating it from the off.

zhao

there are no accidents
to me some of the evidence in the vid (and others I've seen) is hard to dispute.

that hole in the pentagon sure don't look like a 747 crashed into it...

but then again I'm a nut-job who doesn't even rule out the possibility of AIDS being a conspiracy.

Jezmi

Olli Oliver Steichelsmein
I thought that some of the arguments were shown in a wrong light. Like how the behaviour of people during the attacks was questioned, whilest you can´t really expect people to act normally during such a time. Still, I enjoyed watching it and suprised myself by watching it completely. Especially the bombs going off in the Twin towers were hard to deny.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Let me get straight what they're saying - four planes were replaced by "drones" or missiles and the passengers who must all have been in on it were disappeared. Fake but completely convincing phone calls were made from the planes to the passengers' relatives using voice simulation technology. The missiles were then flown in to the twin towers which were exploded by detonators placed there several days before hand while the passengers started new lives somewhere that they wouldn't awkwardly turn up (like the moon). This was all organised by a group of men who are barely capable of hunting birds with a rifle without fucking it up much to everyone's amusement.
There may be a few questions about some of the events, their exact sequence and what have you but that sounds a little far-fetched to me.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Let me get straight what they're saying - four planes were replaced by "drones" or missiles and the passengers who must all have been in on it were disappeared. Fake but completely convincing phone calls were made from the planes to the passengers' relatives using voice simulation technology. The missiles were then flown in to the twin towers which were exploded by detonators placed there several days before hand while the passengers started new lives somewhere that they wouldn't awkwardly turn up (like the moon). This was all organised by a group of men who are barely capable of hunting birds with a rifle without fucking it up, much to everyone's amusement.
There may be a few questions about some of the events, their exact sequence and what have you but that sounds a little far-fetched to me.

D

droid

I havent watched the video, but Ive read 'Crossing the Rubicon', reams of assorted theories, and watched loads of vids - and all Ive been totally convinced of is the utter pointlessness of conspiracy theorising...

Sure, theres plenty of unexplained stuff, and the confluence of motives and opportunity is compelling enough on its own, but no 911 theorist is ever going to bring down the US government with damning new evidence - and there's much more constructive things to be doing in the meantime...

Last edited by a moderator:

lesgeorges

I'm hugely dubious of Loose Change's conclusions in general - its methodolgy is to pick up on a few 'unexplainables' in the conventional 9/11 narrative and use each one as a springboard into a fanciful plot full of "Take a close look at this lampost" and "But how do you explain this plume of smoke?" But of course if you apply the same rigour the Loose Change filmmakers apply to conventional 9/11 knowledge to their film itself, it just evaporates. There's nothing there. Alternatively, you could just skip the more far-fetched bits and buy some of it: reminds me of the conversation I once had with a David Icke fan. "If you skip the bits about the lizards," she told me, "It makes a lot of sense". Sorry, no. The lizards are out the box I'm afraid, and the fact you still believe anything this guy says speaks volumes about the stuff that you'll swallow because you you "want to believe". You are the 21st Century equivalent of the guy camping outside Area 51, training his binoculars towards the sky.

Incidentally, I'd be very dubious that the makers of this are 'liberals', at least not in the Republican bogeyman sense. One paper quoted several times in the doc is the American Free Press, described on the website as "a populist weekly newspaper that reports what the mainstream media does not". Sounds great, eh? Until you get to the copious references to "Zionists" and "the liberal media", not to mention a link to ""the only no-compromise gun lobby in Washington" and various alien-friendly websites. My guess is politically this is coming more from an anti-government/right-wing libertarian/militia perspective

Last edited: