Please help with cool-as-fuck POD/ZEN CASTS

Buick6

too punk to drunk
Finally relenting to the evil Capitalist-forces of desire and cosumerism, I was recently a recipeint of a Zen vision:M portable media player (don't you love the buddhist, calmist, utopian overtones, compared to Pod-Mac blobbiness-podiness!@#$!)..ANYWAYS, I've just discovered this whole Zencast trend 3 years too late, and was wondering if any of you kind souls could point me in the direction of where I can find the coolest-Simon Reynolds-and- other-doyens-of-musical-intellectitude-edge endorsed casts of pirate radio mixes or grime, post-grime, dug -grime, post-grime, grime-punk, house, drum and base, DFA mix, obscure post-punk mixes etc...etc...Coz I REALLy wanna hear all this bootiful music y'all talk about..

Help me Obi-Wan! :cool:

bassnation

the abyss
Buick6 said:
Finally relenting to the evil Capitalist-forces of desire and cosumerism, I was recently a recipeint of a Zen vision:M portable media player (don't you love the buddhist, calmist, utopian overtones, compared to Pod-Mac blobbiness-podiness!@#$!)..ANYWAYS, I've just discovered this whole Zencast trend 3 years too late, and was wondering if any of you kind souls could point me in the direction of where I can find the coolest-Simon Reynolds-and- other-doyens-of-musical-intellectitude-edge endorsed casts of pirate radio mixes or grime, post-grime, dug -grime, post-grime, grime-punk, house, drum and base, DFA mix, obscure post-punk mixes etc...etc...Coz I REALLy wanna hear all this bootiful music y'all talk about..

Help me Obi-Wan! :cool:

i shut my site down a while back but haven't got round to deleting the audio. heres the mixes page if you want to grab some of it, theres all kinds of mixes.

http://bassnation.uk.net/mixes.htm

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Buick6 said:

myspace.com/horsehospitalradio is a good one, a good disconoise one is
soundtexture under i-tunes directory