Just taking a little survey...

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
Who listens to my show who currently resides in the States and also who owns Satellite radio

Thank you

[edited to avoid confusion]

Last edited:

tate

Brown Sugar
Logan Sama said:
Who listens to my show who currently resides in the States and owns Satellite radio

I spend a good bit of time listening to grime online (including your show) and downloading pirate radio sets when available. yesterday I asked around and discovered that I know of no one who listens to satellite radio at all, of any kind or in any genre. and i live in a town (upstate new york) filled with college students and grad students etc etc. doubt that helps but there you go

Last edited:

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
I listen to it in the car on occasion, but I didn't even know Kiss was on there. It's great that there are loads more channels to choose from, but it would be even better if 80% weren't shite christian rock stations and the handful of dance stations played something other than really awful hard house.

The hip hop ones are all pretty decent, but it still comes a close second to the iPod for in-car entertainment.

Is it just me or does anyone else thnk it's really cool when the signal drops out and you get that weird reverb thing happening?

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
No no, I am wondering who here listens to my show who live sin the states, and secondly who owns a satellite radio.

2 separate questions.

:)

Clubberlang

Haha it seemed a baffling question! You might want to edit the original to make it a little clear.

I've listened to your show on occassion.

I have never listened to satellite radio.

polystyle

Yea Logan , I saw the very slo response to this one -
but couldn't add anything as I don't have it & do not know anyone who has Sat radio ...
Despite the big promo's supposed to raise interest here (TV spots with Snoop/Bowie/etc.) ...