lesbian ex-girlfriend

bruno

est malade
i called up my ex girlfriend the other day to wish her a happy birthday and oh, she had just come back from buenos aires with her new partner, a girl.

to have the girl i once would have died for coupled with another girl was, strangely, as depressing as it was titillating. i don't know. i think lesbianism is a beautiful thing, but there is a destructive quality to it i can't put my finger on right now. is it remorse for what i did wrong that prevented us from being together, or old-fashioned jealousy? is it being unable to compete? are we men surplus to requirements?

oh, and now a woman president is set to rule our country! lol

Last edited:

Woebot

bruno said:
to have the girl i once would have died for coupled with another girl was, strangely, as depressing as it was titillating.

it's one of those cases of be careful what you wish for.

at least she didn't walk out on you for the girl!

sounds like you blame yourself anyway bruno......

auntieXXX

PeteUM

It's all grist
I had a mate who had two women leave him for other members of the fairer sex. You'd have to ask yourself some questions there wouldn't you? We could hardly bring ourselves to take the piss out of him. :D

bruno

est malade
well, our relationship broke down on all levels, including in bed. and yes, i'm 'guilty' of inciting homoerotic thoughts, asking her insistently if she would like to try this and that with other females. so i may have shifted the lid to pandora's box! in any case she's an individual and could be dating inanimate objects, for all i care. and birds are chirping outside my window.

Last edited:

henry s

Street Fighting Man
I've always figured it'd be better to have a girl leave you for another girl, rather than another guy...at least that way you could say, "well, it wasn't me, it was my gender"...can't exactly do much about that...(unless, of course...)

funny, my first 'proper' boyfriend (lovely euphemism) declared himself gay a few months after we split up - frankly I should have noticed; the giant collection of toiletries, the way he'd always wonder what his male friends would think of his hair if he dyed it, the way he'd scrub his hands ruthlessly after the merest hint of physical contact, and, er, the fact that he always went on about how much he hated gay people. Classic!

martin

----
Bruno, are you just going to give up? Where's the fun in that?? I'd view this as a challenge. She's sending you a message with this one, it's a bit of a mind game. I'd call her on her bluff. I think there's a chance you could win her back, I'm not sure how just right now, but in the meantime, don't get jealous and sound really upbeat next time you talk to her. Oh, and don't mention her new girlfriend til she does. Are you in?

bassnation

the abyss
infinite thought said:
funny, my first 'proper' boyfriend (lovely euphemism) declared himself gay a few months after we split up - frankly I should have noticed; the giant collection of toiletries, the way he'd always wonder what his male friends would think of his hair if he dyed it, the way he'd scrub his hands ruthlessly after the merest hint of physical contact, and, er, the fact that he always went on about how much he hated gay people. Classic!

lol

thing is, signifiers can be deceiving. i know people who you would never guess are gay. its not at all monolithic in terms of attitude, dress, campness and anything else you'd care to mention.

one bloke in particular from barking who looks hard as nails, tracksuit, shaved head, definitely has less tolietries than the average straight guy. really dislikes campness in others too, which i find a little bit weird.

there are people who knew they were gay from day one and others who didn't find out until they were in their mid twenties. i think its great that people are unique in this way.

Last edited:

bruno

est malade
martin said:
Bruno, are you just going to give up? Where's the fun in that?? I'd view this as a challenge. She's sending you a message with this one, it's a bit of a mind game. I'd call her on her bluff. I think there's a chance you could win her back, I'm not sure how just right now, but in the meantime, don't get jealous and sound really upbeat next time you talk to her. Oh, and don't mention her new girlfriend til she does. Are you in?

i'm running a fever right now, so i'm not really up to anything. but you're right, i should forge ahead, maybe even kidnap her for a bit. but i can see things clearly now, the possibility of winning her back is very remote.

jenks

thread death
bruno said:
i'm running a fever right now, so i'm not really up to anything. but you're right, i should forge ahead, maybe even kidnap her for a bit. but i can see things clearly now, the possibility of winning her back is very remote.

I think you should raise the stakes and get yourself a boyfriend