Who is this berk?

Woebot

He did the narration in Blur's "Parklife" and he's now easily the worst, most irritating character on Eastenders ever.........

bassnation

the abyss
WOEBOT said:
He did the narration in Blur's "Parklife" and he's now easily the worst, most irritating character on Eastenders ever.........

are you talking about phil daniels? he has done some good stuff in the past, most notably quadrophrenia.

Woebot

bassnation said:
are you talking about phil daniels? he has done some good stuff in the past, most notably quadrophrenia.

you're right! it is phil daniels! mod-u-like.

blimey. it all makes sense now. he's well irritating in eastenders.

bassnation

the abyss
WOEBOT said:

yeah, i know what you mean though - i was watching it the other day, didn't clock him at all but he is irritating. it sounds like hes putting on a cockney accent, really really badly.

he was also in scum, iirc - but there was a long gap where you didn't see him in anything - maybe he was doing panto.

jenks

thread death
saw him play autolycus in winter's tale as a cockney wide boy, complete with a glastonbury like set. went down very well with RSC crowd but did think at teh time that he was coming awfully close to self parody - used to think he was really cool when both he and i were younger/thinner

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
WOEBOT said:

Eastenders is irritating full stop Matt, draw some more cartoons instead of watching, they're much better :)

D

droid

droid said:
Mike Skinner? :D

Surprised no-one took me up on such a cheap shot... but after hearing the new Streets single, I have to re-iterate those irritating similarities... :D