Slicks

benjybars

village elder.
just listening now to logan's monday show - it's ridiculous how much slicks has improved.. he merked fuck radio vol.2 with loads of new bars and his flow is DUTTY now. It reminds me of the way skepta suddenly got massive about 18 months ago. can't wait for his mixtape.

S

simon silverdollar

and he produced 'no bass' didn't he? he's shown ruf sqwad the way forward with that one, i think.

some of the best bits around at the moment have been produced by grime artists best known for their MCing- scratchy, j.me, slicks.

i think trim needs to start producing. it couldn't fail to be brilliant. for some reason i imagine he'd come out with some totally alien, fractured stuff like a grime villalobos ...

bun-u

Trumpet Police
jeez...Ruff Sqwad are gonna need their own Dissensus Forum category at this rate

not complaining,, mind ;)

benjybars

village elder.
bun-u said:
jeez...Ruff Sqwad are gonna need their own Dissensus Forum category at this rate

not complaining,, mind ;)

a ruff sqwad category would be HEAVY!! (and it would probably get more hits than the 'nature' forum ;) )

anyway, c'mon.. let's hear it for slicks cos he is merkin.. "boom-bam, free Roach out of the can boom-bam"

originaldrum

from start till done
simon silverdollar said:
i think trim needs to start producing. it couldn't fail to be brilliant. for some reason i imagine he'd come out with some totally alien, fractured stuff like a grime villalobos ...

maybe even a grime los lobos

benjybars

village elder.
don't suppose anyone's got any slicks/ruff sqwad sets from recent weeks?? e.g RS on Logan's show or slicks with wiley and gift?? i've been a bit starved of ruff sqwad recently :(