18 free tunes!

corneilius

Hiya to all you dissenters, you rock!

I have 18 tunes that are available on my website, http://www.corneilius.net, all of which are dissident folk music for the 21st Century..... enjoy!

They are at the music page just three clicks away. You can read my lyrical re-write of U2s "Streets with no Name" on the Bono/Geldof thread in the politics section here at dissensus to get an idea of my style!

I have the full versions of "i don't like geldof", including lyrics with links to the background, on my site as well. ;)

corneilius

Ah so!

I am the REAL Corneilius. The other guy is the real Corneilius too, only he is japanese and a great musician and producer. I am Irish, some say I am a good musician, engineer and producer. I say I enjoy it sooooo much I will never stop. I have less hair than Bob Geldof, less money but much more compassion and common sense.

You can hear why here ;) http://music.download.com/coreluminous/3615-5_32-100825099.html?tag=MDL_artist_tab_apsongs

My music both electronic and acoustic can be heard at my site, and on other sites around hte cyber globe.

corneilius

thanks to you all

Thank you, o dissenters!

For visiting my website, and downloading the tunes. I hope you have enjoyed them, and continue to do so! Your interest in my music encourages me........ as does your interest in dissent. I have enjoyed many of the discussions here ... I look in quite regularily. :cool:

corneilius

My error

Tate said:
not to nitpick but it's actually Cornelius
You are quite right to point that out! Funnily enough it was when I was in Dublin, back in the last Century, and I visiting some friends, when I learned of Cornelius (The japanese artist), and for a few moments I was gutted! Someone esle had my name..... Then my friend Dave Cleary, a fine dublin DJ and producer :cool: , played the album and I was converted. I have seen Cornelius twice in the UK since then.

My spelling is the west cork version ...... ;) and it is my REAL name ......

Last edited: