Zizek C4 Thurs Mrch 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Kraft

Slavoj Zizek
Art Shock: Pervert's Guide to Cinema
Channel 4 Mrch 16th 11pm

'A journey through cinema presented by philosopher and psychoanalyst Slavoj Zizek.'

Last edited:

sherief

Generic Human
For those of us unable to access this "Channel 4" you speak of, could someone upload a version onto the internets?

Karl Kraft

sherief said:
For those of us unable to access this "Channel 4" you speak of, could someone upload a version onto the internets?

I'll try my best to get a recorded copy up and post it on here, may take a day or two tho. Soz shld have mentioned that its Channel 4 in the UK. K

sufi

lala
i watched, it was interesting altho i struggled a bit to follow his direction (& keep the eyes open tbh) will there be another episode?
liked the way he referenced hitchcock & lynch repeatedly, surprised how he seemed to freudianise everything, i thought he'd grown out of that & why was he on a boat, please? :)

i'd really be interested in hearing any other thoughtful dissensites' opinions

nonseq

Saw this at Rotterdam Film Festival in februari. Great stuff and very funny, like when he talks about the flowers being obscene! Its good that he uses films most typical viewers have all seen. Its like Zizek edutainment, in a good way. Gets across unpopular views by means of humour. I wonder when part two will be released? And maybe a dvd?

november

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I just stumbled across Dissensus when this thread was thrown up by a search engine. I would be really keen to see 'Pervert's Guide to Cinema', so if anyone knows how I could get hold of a copy then it would be really really appreciated if you could give me a hint. Thank you. Apologies that my first post here is a request.

fldsfslmn

excremental futurism
I had plans to upload my UkNova version to someone's FTP server. Dunno what happens. Seems to have fallen through.

. . . Still have the vid files though.

Status
Not open for further replies.