Grime on MTV in the states

dHarry

my company's ISP is routed through Russia somewhere, which occasionally causes oddities like this when I click on your link:
We're sorry, but MTV Overdrive is currently unavailable in your territory.
:(

petergunn

plywood violin
this is a real pain in the ass to watch, but i wanna try as i think i was there when they filmed the jammer interview and i was really drunk so i'm curious if i do something dumb like wave my hand in front of the camera...

Whoa-B

Brüt Force Family
that was pretty cool. Not a bad representation of the sound or scene.

I never thought I'd see the day that Kurt Loder uttered the word 'grimey'.

D

droid

In order to offer a broad selection of full-length music videos on-demand and free of charge, MTV Overdrive uses Windows Digital Rights Management (DRM) to protect videos from unauthorized re-distribution.

Unfortunately, Microsoft's Windows Media Player Plug-in for Macintosh does not support Windows DRM. If DRM support becomes available for Macintosh, MTV will develop a version of MTV Overdrive that works on a Mac.

Morons...

polystyle

'Lord Of The Mic's

And just now there was another installment of the 'Lord Of The Mics' battle on MTV
during the Direct Effect hiphop show ...
Nice lead in , MC's filing around a corner into the underground spot where Jammer explained the battle ,
Skepta in action .
They didn't say who won
Guess the whole things on MTV's Overdrive broadband

Detecting OS...
In order to offer a broad selection of full-length music videos on-demand and free of charge, MTV Overdrive uses Windows Digital Rights Management (DRM) to protect videos from unauthorized re-distribution.

Unfortunately, Microsoft's Windows Media Player Plug-in for Macintosh does not support Windows DRM. If DRM support becomes available for Macintosh, MTV will develop a version of MTV Overdrive that works on a Mac.

Fiddy

The producer of the show told me yesterday they're turning it into a regular show for MTV in the US. They got stacks of footage over here and think they're hoping it will air in UK too.

chimpybits

The URL doesn't take me to the specific show and I can't seem to find it. Could you pass along a more specific URL or more likely some navigation help?