grime acapellas?

D

droid

'Too much drugs in your system' - bit shit though.

Ill swap ya for stand tall!

nochexxx

harco pronting
i'd love to get my mits on some grime accapellas!

nice to have some homegrown stuff instead of the usual crop of american hiphop artists that are hacked regularly.

could anybody upload these for dl? especially lady sovereign's chi ching.

philblackpool

gamelanstep
Revival time again...I've only got the Crazy Titch one & would like more for possible use in the 'studio' (aka Living Room). Anyone got any to actually upload?

zhao

there are no accidents
and since these are not "published" works, and not for "consumption" but to inspire creative collaboration i think the mods won't mind uploads.

mos dan

fact music
a number of people i know who dabble in making beats have asked me about grime a capellas in the past.. there are basically like 2/3 afaik (well, those listed above), a real shame.

blatantly next hype too, but good luck getting that one off dirty canvas ;)

a number of people i know who dabble in making beats have asked me about grime a capellas in the past.. there are basically like 2/3 afaik (well, those listed above), a real shame.

blatantly next hype too, but good luck getting that one off dirty canvas ;)

There's a DIY on in the media room on grimeforum that isn't bad at all.

philblackpool

gamelanstep
I have no idea how to upload stuff, but I found I did have one on the computer already: Black Ops "Duckin the 5-0"...came off Slsk a few years back.

I guess if yr not fussy on sound quality, there were tons of a capellas on those DVDs that were all the rage for a while too, but then thats not quite the same...

Looks like Dizzee's "Pussy Ole" & "Sirens" came out as a capellas though, & one or two other bits here if you go on a page or two... http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=grime+acapella&search_type=&aq=f

basically that exactly.

i can't hear grime out regularly except for fwd and the occasional one offs, then the last thing i need is for it to be timestretched over some pale imitation.

next hype vs buss it is an exemption though.