Moritz von Oswald interviews?

Buick6

too punk to drunk
Are there any interviews with this reclusive genius avaialble on the net?

Just find it interesting in today's 'availalbe' 'media' 'advertsied' age how there are still reclusive geniuses out there, and how people bag the reclusiveness as some sort of denial, and yet the work is still bleeding fantastic. Off the top of my head Jandek, Hope Sandoval, Oswald and Moodymann are a few.

Or is it merely the fact that at the end of it, the MUSIC does the talking?

bruno

est malade
i remember reading one in french, i think it may be this one (which is pay-only now, dumb).

in the case of basic channel/r&s the music goes a lot further than words ever could, so good that they keep their mouths shut!

Last edited:

Leo

bruno said:
in the case of basic channel/r&s the music goes a lot further than words ever could, so good that they keep their mouths shut!

i recall an article about them in the wire some years back were they were open to a general discussion but requested the reporter not run his tape recorder, and also asked that nothing they said during the conversation appear in the story as direct quotes.

ur's mad mike is similar, rarely ever does interviews, although i recall reading one way back in a dance fanzine that made him sound a bit of an over-the-top conspiracy theorist/loon...woulda been better off keeping it all a mystery! :)