get off easts dick

skull kid

why do all you blog heads rep east so hard but never south ends? always banging on about fassiole like nasty and rolldeep and your beloved ruff skwad but never check for real mans like so what or foreign format or southside soldiers or naa or grimey soldiers or full mack crew, obviously youre all over essentials cos of fassiole like 'one beat' davinche and that fat bastard bossman, some idjut was running his gums about south watching east mans, well that is some bullshit, mans like stigsman, killer, ashman, narsty, bruise boy, riddler, and l man are spitting some of the hardest lyrics in ldn right now whilst your cumming your knickers over trim dissing major ace haha, plus producers like kotti of foreign format and dj vigorous are building some deep melodic beats, so what if they havent got eski noises in. get to know or like lil ashes says "get air like nandos chicken".

stelfox

Beast of Burden
this is the best post i've seen anywhere, ever - especially for a debut entry. i have no idea what he's on about but it's brilliant all the same.

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
L-Man is good, he's a good MC. Some mad lyrics there- history/slavery stuff like a grimey Ras Kass.

The best "first post" I've ever seen on a message board was on the When Saturday Comes message board, where someone asked whether his fellow circumcised-men found it made sex unsatisfying. Letting it all hang out.

Last edited:

mms

sometimes
skull kid said:
why do all you blog heads rep east so hard but never south ends? always banging on about fassiole like nasty and rolldeep and your beloved ruff skwad but never check for real mans like so what or foreign format or southside soldiers or naa or grimey soldiers or full mack crew, obviously youre all over essentials cos of fassiole like 'one beat' davinche and that fat bastard bossman, some idjut was running his gums about south watching east mans, well that is some bullshit, mans like stigsman, killer, ashman, narsty, bruise boy, riddler, and l man are spitting some of the hardest lyrics in ldn right now whilst your cumming your knickers over trim dissing major ace haha, plus producers like kotti of foreign format and dj vigorous are building some deep melodic beats, so what if they havent got eski noises in. get to know or like lil ashes says "get air like nandos chicken".

what stations do they play on?
i've only heard of narstie who did top boy and ashman but there are 2 of them aren't there?

the rest of em cut any tunes, have you got any audio links?

C

captain easychord

mms said:
what stations do they play on?
i've only heard of narstie who did top boy and ashman but there are 2 of them aren't there?

the rest of em cut any tunes, have you got any audio links?
i'm, feeling narstie and l-man, and all of NAA but as for the rest... wot stations do they go on?

you can't be serious about davinche, though right? he's big...

mpc

wasteman
seen nephew, seen.

there's an interesting pirate around 99.0 fm. plays grime of an eve. "reppin" south. seem to rip off loads of lyrics though.

Ach!

Turd on the Run
You forgot South Agents and Riddem Riders.

But don't forget North:
Venom Crew, Gunja Fam/Rattle Pack, T.M.T, Total Package, Meridian, Combinations, Squadron Man Dem.

I have sets from most of those crews, if anyone wants to host them...

C

captain easychord

Ach! said:
You forgot South Agents and Riddem Riders.

But don't forget North:
Venom Crew, Gunja Fam/Rattle Pack, T.M.T, Total Package, Meridian, Combinations, Squadron Man Dem.

I have sets from most of those crews, if anyone wants to host them...

i have some FTP space for hosting. wanna take care of it?

sadmanbarty

South london:

centre of uk sound system culture in the 70's and 80's

invented fast chat

birthplace of uk rave with shoom et al.

birthplace of uk garage with matt jam lamont's residency at the elephant and castle

so solid crucial in the development of grime

road rap

uk drill

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
South london:

centre of uk sound system culture in the 70's and 80's

invented fast chat

birthplace of uk rave with shoom et al.

birthplace of uk garage with matt jam lamont's residency at the elephant and castle

so solid crucial in the development of grime

road rap

uk drill

Yes. And, as a SL til I die, obviously I get what you're saying. But East London killed it, and it's just the way it is/was.

luka

i love how the same person that wrote this also wrote

the whole "just a dude playing playing a synth through a reverb pedal" thing is just such a shallow way of thinking about ambient, and music in general.

and

one of the reasons plastic people is preferable to most other clubs is that it's not the kind of place full of drugs and crime