Dissensus User Map

D

droid

:) Shows who and where we all are. Thought it might be interesting to see how this breaks down...

nomos

Administrator
haha. in topsy-turvy canadia you can take a train from london to kingston in just a couple of hours. you can even stop in paris on the way. we had a berlin too but they changed it during the war.

among other regular posters, I think Ripley is a girl... Don't know about anyone else - tho the beauty of the interweb....we could all be lying!

nomos

Administrator
it is indeed kitchener. now known for hosting the largest oktoberfest in canada, as well as more neo-nazis than anyone would like to admit.

michael

Bring out the vacuum
This is way more fun once you switch to satellite mode.. had to tweak my location, I was under a bridge somewhere. :D

D

droid

michael said:
This is way more fun once you switch to satellite mode.. had to tweak my location, I was under a bridge somewhere. :D

Ah - didnt know you could do that... Im down as a Southsider at the moment! :mad:

D

droid

jenks said:
how do i get it to have me coming from Leigh in Essex rather than Leigh up north?

Click on your icon, and then click on 'basic profile'. Theres a sattelite mp there that lets you put the marker exactly where you want it.