Good urban walking shoes

Buick6

too punk to drunk
I do alot of urban-walking and was wondering if anyone can recommend some good wlaking shoes that feel like runners, but have a maore mature look about them. CATS look pretty interesting but they're a wee-bit chunky. I also need shoes that have good soles. I currently have Aussie REDBACK boots which have lasted five years and very comfy, but was wondering if there is a foreign shoe besides Docs or Nikes. Cheers.

jenks

thread death
bought some blundstones last year when i was in sydney - just the most comfortable shoe i've had in years. also, unbelievably, if i am planning on doing alot of pavement pounding in the summer then not much beats birkensock sandals (there, i've said it, let the pejoration rain down) :eek:

hope this is of some help

sufi

lala
I like timbaland myself, i got some nice work shoes from ross dress for less, but someone told me that timberland is a racist company, i got some nice boots from them as well though?? :(

CAT i know for sure manufacture armored bulldozers used by israeli defence force to flatten palestinians :( :(