Charlie Sheen on 9/11

DJL

i'm joking
Actor Charlie Sheen recently guested on Alex Jones's (www.prisonplanet.com & www.infowars.com) radio show saying he thought the World Trade Centres looked like they were destroyed by a controlled demolition on 9/11. As a result Alex Jones has appeared on MTV and CNN to discuss this. The first time alternative 9/11 theories being taken seriously in the mainstream media?

Watch the appearances here:

D

droid

Strange how it coincides with the trial of Moussaoui, the release of (previously unheard) recordings from flight 93, and the current media focus on 911 (I heard the Air Traffic recording from the flight mentioned above on the radio last week "We have a bomb"....)

Im sure that there are multiiple contradictory reasons why this new evidence means nothing (it was obviously planted you naive new world order schill!), but if you were cynical, you might think that Alex Jones is simply doing what all good businessmen do - promoting his brand and grasping for synergy - with added celebrity endorsement no less!

corneilius

Conspiracy?

As I have said elsewhere, there is no conspiracy, at least not one to theorise about, it is just the result of lots of dysfunctional human beings who work together.

In the same way in a dysfunctional relationship, I would have hurt my partner, and then blamed her/him for making me hurt him/her, and furthermore justified my hurting of her/him to anyone who would listen... so too the leaders, the industrialists and many others ... like .... many of us. East Enders is real life!

Unless we are prepared to be totally honest, transparent and willing to communicate we are all, to some extent, dysfunctional. If we deal with that in our own lives, then we are in a position to deal with it in the wider world. If not, so much hot air.....

As a good friend said to me once, "get over it, get on with it"

DJL

i'm joking
corneilius said:
As I have said elsewhere, there is no conspiracy, at least not one to theorise about, it is just the result of lots of dysfunctional human beings who work together.

Spot on