kool keith @ the jazz cafe

nochexxx

harco pronting
did anyone see kool keith at the jazz café in London last night? it was spectacular show, very entertaining and at times he was completely in the zone. after catching him at ATP I was a little worried that he may have fallen of the ledge, however his performance last night confirmed that he still on form.

I thought at the ATP show his hype man was to over empowering, yet last night the balance was just right. to name a few tracks he performed sex styles, blue flowers, test press, girl let me touch you and even an ulramagnetic mc’s classic poppa large!

but the highlight for me was at the end when he started body popping, I felt this was a rare glimpse of the very roots of kool keith. correct me if I’m wrong but i’m pretty sure he mentioned in an interview that he started out dancing and was a member of a break crew before working in the ultramagnetic mc’s.

rah!

adruu

This Is It
i remember the black elvis tour...dude was handing out fried chicken in ziplocs!

i dont know how crazy his off stage personality is, but seriously now, rap would be so incredibly boring without this guy.

petergunn

plywood violin
ascoltare said:
I thought at the ATP show his hype man was to over empowering, yet last night the balance was just right. to name a few tracks he performed sex styles, blue flowers, test press, girl let me touch you and even an ulramagnetic mc’s classic poppa large!

so the same set he's been doing for the last 10 years,,,